Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Promotion

I am finally promoted into this ministry after a long consideration of accepting this offer. I am now in the Human Development Department with has 4 members - which 2 of them 'indirectly' reports to me.

This is a tough job as they are really new but yet always wish to do things they way and this mean that I have to give lots of verbal warning each day.

Sometimes I just wish that my ex-company did not make the decision to close down the KL Galleria. I enjoyed my 8 months there and wish I could stay on. It was not a perfect place but that was the best work place I am in so far.

But on the other hand I will not get the promotion if i stay on there. I guess I would be too comfortable to make another move :)

This round... my goal is to train and groom the 2 young chap. I definately can't do it alone. May His grace continue to shower upon me...

No comments: