Friday, July 08, 2005

My Little Helper



He must have picked this habit from me.... :) Good, another little helper that I can count on. Ed and I was just talking about assigning some simple house chores for Adam. ( No worries... we are against child labor.)




There's been more happening at home lately. Since they have more time together at home playing together, that eventually means more figths too. I totally understand Adam's frustration having to play with a little 'snatchy' brother. Somehow little brother would just find whatever the big brother have got in hand to be a 'more' interesting stuff to play with.

I am amazed how much Adam had torelate with the situation. Of course, sometimes with tears and some shouting. But behind those tears and shouts, he will still give. And the happy ending is that Eden will give 'return' the goodie when seeing the big ko-ko in tears....

Lord ..... teach us to give and receive with a cheeful heart.

No comments: