Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Prawn Mee!! Prawn Mee!!

The boys and I got in the train with 2 big bag and a plastic bag full of food for our 9 hours journey to Penang. Eden was especially excited when I told him that he is going to be in the train for this trip.


We finally reached the island (with sleepy eyes) at 6am. The Hotel staff was kind enough to let us check in early that day and we knew we have the catch up our beauty sleep before our food venture

The temptation is just irresistable that we ordered Prawn Mee ( apart from Char Koay, Ice Kacang, Rojak and a lot more etc ) for lunch and dinner for both of the days.... and rated the one in New Lane to be the best. We must have been so busy eating that we forgot to take any photo.



The boys ... from the pool to the tub !!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey, Penang.. I miss Mslaysia..
no matter how beautiful is America, I still miss my friends in Malaysia, and the foods in Malaysia!!! I want Asam Laksa!! "lao sai hou sui " a...suep..suep :P