Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Gang

These are the girls I knew since primary 4 and some of them were together ever since kindergarden. I really can't remember why I came to joined them. English was so call the official language - everyone could speak and most of them very fluently. Me?? Err... Cantonese ah? I think, I first knew Quah ( the girl right in the middle) and then she brought me to the 'gang'.

So I basically have my Conversational English 'lesson' from them and I slowly pick up and speak the language. If you think my English is lousy, hahaha.. they are to be blame :)

We had a reunion and Birthday celebration for Christina right before Chinese New Year. Jenny was back from Japan for a few days and there we are, meeting at Mc Donalds. We missed Agnes who is in Singapore and Mun Yee in Hong Kong.

Girls... we shall all meet up again at Kit Yee's wedding :)

No comments: