Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Go away!! Bad Virus

Eden was down with high fever, nausea and severe headache just last week when dear was away. Frankly I am quite helpless as the poor boy still complains of headache even after medication. I am definitely amazed how God had help me pull through the days.

Adam fall sick shortly with the same symptom and also woke up in the morning crying for having severe headache.

Now I understand the pain that the boys gone through hearing dear describing it. It was so bad that I have to drive him to clinic 4+am this morning. We did a daring thing to leave the boys alone at home. I did woke Adam up and told him briefly (I wonder how much he heard as he just nod and went back to sleep) that we will be back very soon and ask him to take care of Eden if he wakes up. My motherly instinct was right, that little boy did wake up, walk to our room and then when back to wake Adam up. (Thank God I on most of the light before we leave). I drove our old car and when we want to get home ...aha the engine won't start ) My heart was beating fast wondering how to get back to the boys ASAP.

When we make it home, and going upstairs I heard the boys talking on our bed. Again I am just amazed.

Tonight, its just dear and me at home. The boys are with Grandma & pa.

Lord... thank you for your grace and let your healing hand be upon your childrens.

Oh yes ... and thank God for rainbow bag too. It did help a lot to relieve dear's muscle pain.

No comments: