Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Mama Dentist


3 weeks ago that we noticed a lump right behind Adam's front teeth. And soon after, we discovered a giant teeth immerging. Grandma was somehow concern over that big teeth as milk teeth is still intact and she has a theory that if the milk teeth is not pluck out immediately, the poor boy will have a extra teeth. (Which happens to dear's sis) But when Mama send Adam to dentist, the dr. just asked us to wait and to let nature takes place.

So day after day and week after week Mama Dentist have to checked whether the teeth is ready to come out. And.... the day finally came, where I lay my hand on his teeth and pull with all my might (just kidding) It wasn't that hard as I imagined, was fast and easy (Thank God ) and I just don't expect to see the boy laughing his heart out seeing his own teeth on his palm.

I think he is like daddy, one who laugh when in pain. How weird !!

PS - Too shy to allow Mama to post his picture here :)

No comments: