Friday, May 16, 2008

Teacher's Day


Wow!! Time pass by so quickly. Still remember how little Eden was crying so loudly at his first day at school. I thought I will have a hard time dropping him off the second day but for all you know he gave me a big happy smile when i pick him back the same day.

And today he is celebrating his first Teacher's Day. He picked the colors for his teachers and even tried to recognise their name on the tag. "What if I give wrongly" he asked me when we were on the way to kinder this morning. "No worry, boy I am sure teacher will love the flowers you bring for them.

Happy Teacher's Day - Teacher Siti, Teacher Rebecca, Teacher Sakina, Teacher Cheng, Teacher Kavita and his favourite Teacher Tee .

1 comment:

Sigrun said...

So many teachers you have, Eden ;) I sure love the blue flower and am sure you give each flower from your bright heart. How lucky the teachers are to have you as their student!