Sunday, November 27, 2005

Christmas Tree


The boy must have got the idea from all those christmas tree conversation at the mall yesterday. We were discussing whether we should get a tree this year as the boys are much grown up now to appreciate one at home. We were still pretty unsure after looking at those price tag and I also start to wonder where can I possibly store it a a year before taking it out again for the next christmas.

Looks like our problem is solved. The boy intoduced us to his Lego Christmas Tree which come with colorful ornaments :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Christmas is around the corner and I will celebrate my first White Christmas in US. I am so excited and look forward for it. Everytime when there's snowing, I jump around with my Ozzy and playing run and chase...