Monday, November 28, 2005

Hip Hop Teacher?



This semester I am asked to teach another management papar to the Pre University students. Then I found out that I am teaching a total of 500++ students and seeing them in 13 different classes . These students will major in different course later in University ranging from the conventional Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management to the hip hop PR, Journalism, Broadcasting, Physcology students- very different indeed :)

Of couse it is impossible to remember all their faces. So sometimes I just have to smile back (just to be at the safe side) whenever student smile or look at me. Even now, I still feel strange to hear their greeting especially the -good morning teacher.

I wonder whether one will look younger if they are always with the young one. Most of them says I don't look married and they will give me a super shocking look when I tell them I have two boys and one of them is 6 years old. One possibility is that they are trying to flatter me so that i will give exam tips. I do hope its not true and they are sincere.....hahahahha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hey, Good Morning Hip hop teacher!!

Yeah, you always look young..always beautiful!! But remember dont show them your IC photo, heheheee...

hints: act young when you are with these young bunch of hip hop, they will like u more (I was one of them in PR, remember?)

Ahha said...

Enjoy your White Christmas there :) Will call you again possibly. Still got credit with my I-Talk and going to expire soon.

Your friend arrived ?? Where did you say you were going ?? New York?

Yes !! Hip Hop PR student just like you :) They are going to investigate who is my husband.

Unknown said...

i told my friends to check on the 'i talk' but they said it's so expensive?? And they can't found the RM5 card, all selling at RM30?

Yeah, hip hop PR students are always curious to everything, including your hunny and babies at home. Be careful, they are potential papparazzi!! haha....

My friend will arrive in Boston on Dec 17 (this Saturday night). We will spend a week in some states in New England then head to Washington DC and NY for countdown.

They said I have to be in Times Square around 2pm to wait for countdown on Dec 31. Scarry man! Anyway, have to lor, once in a lifetime. Most probably I will go home next September. (I yelled back to the kid again this morning, so bad!)

em, please help me on my blog if you have time (I publish in my latest journal).