Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Mother in law's mission

I am definitely not a good cook but I do like cooking especially trying out new recipes. But cooking can be expensive especially when need to buy so many ingredients that would only be use in small portion. And I always wonder how long I would store them before using them again.

Mom has given me a big mission this Chinese New Year. Its some kind of chinese believe that they cannot be in 'celebrative mood' for New Year as Grandma has just passed away last year. Therefore baking of biscuit is not allowed.

Thank goodness that she only ask me to make Peanut cookies. The ingredient and the process seems very simple and I cross my finger for the outcome. I am thinking of some Anzac biscuit too. I hope I am not too ambitious.

2 comments:

Lepak said...

Thank goodness ur mom only ask u to make peanut cookies if not your poor hubby's stomach is going to suffer! ngahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Unknown said...

polish ur skills and when i come back, i want to try some... hahaa...