Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Fantastic 4








He has been talking about this special day since Adam's Birthday back in October. He told me that he wanted a chocolate banana cake and all of us will sing Birthday song to him and he will blow the candle and would light it again and again for Adam to blow then.


So finally the Big day is here. He checked the cake and approved, we sang song to him countless time and that means they blow candle countless time also. Even Adam has been extra nice to him today.

He whispered to me during dinner "Faster say Happy Birthday to me lah" No exception to Adam and Daddy and even Erin. Mama have to say it on Erin's behalf then :)

Yes! It has been four fantastic years and I hope today and the days to come is and will be super fantastic for him.

2 comments:

Girl said...

thanks for blogging. so inspiring :)

Sigrun said...

I was thinking of you on your special day, Eden! We were visiting at that time so, unfortunately could not get in contact. I love seeing how big you are now. Your cake looks scrumptious. We pray your year brings many new adventures and discoveries.