Saturday, December 01, 2007

Hand Make Ornaments


Just saw Sigrun's post on handmade ginger man. Dear would really be delighted if I can bake like her :)

We bought a Christmas tree last year at 90% discount.(I think it was just 2 days before Christmas) Dear always think that its not essential to have it at home but I managed to lure him get hold of the GREAT FANTASTIC Savings.

Sigh.... I have the tree but no ornaments this year and there isn't any great discount for it either. Somehow all those nice and decent looking ornaments that we saw at the mall are very expensive. And getting a few only is not enough to fill the whole tree. Its like having a top without a skirt.. man.

So I ended up getting the boys to help in these handmade ornaments for our Christmas tree this year.
Maybe I should ask dear to 'pay for my thought' ya.. :)

2 comments:

Sigrun said...

You often do 'posts of the year', man! I just LOVE top without a skirt reference :) Does it make you howl with laughter too, just thinking how clever a phrase it is!! We sure love your ornaments. Did you know it is quite effective to make felt ornaments? Here the ladies at church do beaded angel ornaments.

I agree- Christmas ornaments sure cost too much. Sigh. Not like other things. Did you know we can get Shrek and Simpsons Advent Calenders here. How downright wrong is that! I have principles, man!

Check ya, clever HA...

Cilipadi said...

hey i love these ornaments!! and sure kids enjoy making and seeing their work on the great christmas tree :)