Saturday, February 23, 2008

Reunion

Do you recall your first job ?? Mine was about 12 years ago. Apart from a good boss, these are the people that have make my days in the office filled with cheer and fun. Ms Woo (middle) who is a PA to a director is one of the first few that I got to know. I still remember her strange love at first sight story with a Moroccan boyfriend turned husband and she is happily married having a 11 years old boy (Hmm.....I think he is about 6 feet tall).  
Ms Lee married with 3 girls is a bubbly, cheerful accounting lady who one would live to hang out with. Lunch time is always our special highlight. Be it sharing home cook /packed lunch in the pantry or eating out with our faithful 'driver' Jeffrey.  
How I miss those days...  I think we would have stayed on together if our Co. survived the economic downturn in '97 that has badly affected the construction sector.                        
Hope to meet with the other few that could not make it this round when we meet again. 
               
  

No comments: