Thursday, August 25, 2005

Beware .... I am on the road !


2245.JPG


How I wish that KL road will always be as clear as the picture above. That will take out at lot of tension of what the Malaysian drivers are having...

Dear had drove me around at least 8 years and he says its time for me to bring him around now. Not only that... I am suppose to relieved him from driving the boys to school or grand's home so that he can in turn have his beauty sleep.

The only time that I was driving consistently was back in Sept 2000 when dear was in UK and I have to pick up driving. That also, I only dare to drive to and fro home to workplace. And now.... 5 year later I have to pick up again.. oh my ... how am I suppose to do it again. There's thosand and one thing I need to do ... control the steering, the cluth, the gear, see the side mirror, must not forget the rear mirror. Arrrh ... what about those nasty driver that would bang on you or horn you if you are driving too slow.

To my surprise, I pick it up easier this round. Maybe my FOC instructor's (my dear) pressure did some good to me. I can drive... actually I mean, I can drive to limited place only... so if you leave at the hill top or after a-round-about, you need to give me more time to get to your place..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hehee.... I drive on the other side of the road in US now... was nervous before I came here, but I pick it up quickly, and my host family said I am a good driver....

Yeah, driving in M'sia is a bit crazy and it needs full concentration... I always hit by others last time, so sad to see my little Atos injured!!

Now, I am driving in a big car on Winding narrow road, no problem ar... hehehe.... wish u do it well too!! :)