Thursday, April 27, 2006

Gift


It must be the chinese blood in us that we don't take gift from other so well. We will try to make sure we 'repay' the gift in due time. I still remember that my parents actually record down the names and Ang Pau given in my brother's wedding. "Well, so that we won't give anything lesser when we are invited next round" my mom told me.

We have got some 'unique' gifts from our neighbours recently.

A young malay boy came to our gate one morning and said that his mom asked to deliver the bag of bananas (grown behind the houses). Errr..... we don't even know this family that lived a few doors from us. I actually went over to say thank you later but no ones answer the doors. The givers remains a secret till today. Actually we are not sure whether the bag of bananas was meant for us. Maybe the boy make a mistake :)

Our next door neighbour helps us to water my plant when we were away.

Just yesterday, the other next door neighbour gave us some of her home baked cake.

Should I bake cake also ??

1 comment:

Lepak said...

er.... if you like your neighbours you better not bake any cake for them. Dowan any accident to happen to them! ngahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah