Thursday, April 27, 2006

Option 1,2,3

I was reading a friends blog and she posted about the few options she have in mind when her contract with her employer expires. I totally understand her dilemma in making a major decision. We can buy a shirt and decides not to wear it at all then. (and we wondered why did we decide to buy it in the first place.) But to some decision that will affect our life and maybe those who we loved its difficult.

Who knows what is better for us ?? Who see the big picture of our life that we don't?? Who understood when we cannot comprehend what is going on with our life?? I can't think of anyone than the one who has created us - God. And for me it means Jesus.


I guess this post is one thing I want to do while I still have a chance. You know what I mean :)

No comments: