Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tuna bread


When I met my friend in Hong Kong I could not resist to ask her whether she still eat bread for her breakfast like many of us here in Malaysia. Well, it started of with a can of Tuna which we had with us since we left malaysia. (As usual, we packed sufficient local supplies to UK to save some money). And on the second day in Hong Kong we decided to have a simple breakfast the next day (I think dear is thinking about saving money and I was thinking about losing that 185g tuna weight from my bag). So we both agree on having Tuna bread with Milo and Nescafe....

Arr... we just need to get a loaf of bread and we can have breakfast on bed :) We spotted a bakery shops and walked in. To our surprise they don't have those big loaf like we have here. Its in 4 slices and 8 slices pack. Looks good... fit to what I want at least. No leftover bread... just right for our tuna breakfast. We walked closer to the rack and we saw the price... dear did a quick conversion and trying hard to say it in a calm voice "5 Ringgit for 4 slices of white bread my dear". We walked out and I suggested that we should get it at supermarket perhaps. We finally came to a big supermarket and saw the same packing of bread, the difference is that it cost double than the bakery shop.

The next morning... no breakfast on bed and TC Boy Tuna can travelled with us back home :)

No comments: